Welcome to the journey,the tale and the saga of our
Homestead.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vibrant Eggs, Dyed Naturally

Vibrant Eggs, Dyed Naturally

Posted using ShareThis

I got this article as an email today and I think we are going to give it a go.The boys have been wanting to do something different than the regular dyes so this should work just great. I'll post photo's when we do it.
  Rois

Update: I seem to be the only person interested in this project.Yet another new era with the boys. I am currently soaking 2 eggs in a dye bath made for Red Zinger type tea.It takes over night for it to work so I will come back with photos when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rois,

    It's that time of year again and I'm eggsited (sorry, couldn't resist) to dye eggs again! Last year was my first trying natural dyes and we were amazed at how well they turned out (http://wildnursling.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter-eggs-with-natural-dye.html). I never would have tried it if I hadn't seen it here on your blog!

    Would love to know how the red zinger tea worked out, and/or if you discovered any other natural ingredients to experiment with?

    ReplyDelete