Welcome to the journey,the tale and the saga of our
Homestead.

Monday, September 13, 2010

senfgurken: vengeance will be mine! « Culinaria Eugenius

senfgurken: vengeance will be mine! « Culinaria Eugenius: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"


The other day I found an almost too big cucumber in the garden that was a bit yellow,oops.I brought it in and Issac asked me if it was any good? Maybe,maybe not was my answer.Issac suggested pickling it.No,it's too late for that,pickles are done.
I wish I had seen the linked recipe above maybe I could have saved the cuc from the compost bin/chicken snack bar. Now I know and have book marked the page. After taking time to grow our own food I really don't like wasting the investment,this recipe is inspiring me to find more ways or recipes that use up those "oops I over looked that ___" things we grow.

Rois

No comments:

Post a Comment