Welcome to the journey,the tale and the saga of our
Homestead.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Todays Headlines

I have all of these things to do and wish I had the time to write in depth about them right at this moment but the clock is ticking and the sun is only here for a couple more days.So here it all is as headlines with the full stories behind them coming to you at a later time. (Hopefully sooner than way later.)



How to turn your Studio,Storage room into a guest room with only spending $20.

Compost: It's what those garden beds need.

It's Birthday season here,what to do.

Sol places 2nd in State wide Science Fair.

What in the heck is BMX Jam?

See you  later,got to run run run.....

Rois

3 comments:

  1. Re: 4th Headline concerning Sol: W00T!!! That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never got the compost update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ok Margaret, I will do a better job in my next posting about my short comings as a compost producer.

    ReplyDelete